This coffee is unique.
Specially made at our production house and carefully dried until it reaches the best taste cup profile.
Either you brew this as espresso or as manual brew, it will bring an unforgetable experience.
- Type: 100% Arabica (Typica and Lini S)
- Region: West Java, Indonesia
- Altitude: 1,400 meters above sea level
- Process: naturally dried for about 28 days
- Cup profile: tropical fruit, ripe papaya, jackfruit, dark raisin
Natural 100% Arabica mouJa Bean
We recommend 1:15 comparison, where 1 gram of our mouJa Coffee can brew 15 ml hot water.